Chocolate for a teen's spirit5:13 PM
You can often create a better ending to something that didn't have great start. If you question why you are here, know that God has some...
- You can often create a better ending to something that didn't have great start.
- If you question why you are here, know that God has something wonderful for you to do.
- Look outside today and notice all the beauty- no matter where you are.
- Reach out each week to a different person that you don't know well and get to know him or her better. This will bring richness to you both.
- Guys marry women they respect. Be a woman you would respect.
- Pretend today is your last day alive. What would you do? Add those things to your life right now.
- Be a hero. Have the courage to stand up for people who are being made fun of.
- While you cannot change anyone else, you can change yourself-your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Discover the wisdom of your grandparents and ask them what the most thing is they've learned so far.
- Make sure you have all the qualities you are seeking in someone else.
- Be the wind beneath another person's wings.
- Have discussions with God. He is always listening and guiding you.
- Make yourself proud by taking responsibility for what you say and do.
- If something doesn't go well, ask yourself, What positive thing can I learn from this experience?
- Always remember that following behind any dark day is light.
- Notice how upbeat music and comedy make you feel better.
- Being kind to everyone makes you more beautiful-inside and out.
- Take a stand for something positive that will make a difference in the lives of others.
- Patriotism for your country will give you a sense of belonging.
- Look at your teachers with a fresh set of eyes. Some may forever impact your life.
- What courageous conversation are you avoiding? What deserved acknowledgment for someone else are you withholding?
- Behind what you fear is often your greatest learning. Walk through your fears.
- It is not the circumstances that define you; it's your choices that matter.
- Each day, do something to nurture your spirit-and feed your soul.
- Honor your unique strengths by giving your talents and gifts to the world.