Swine flu7:10 PM
I know the Swine flu issue has been going around for months now, but it's just now that I will be writing about it, because for one, I a...
- Wash your hands thoroughly, like singing the whole happy birthday song twice. (It's true! It's the best way to make sure that your hands are absolutely clean. Doesn't mean adding soap and just rinsing is enough. You have to make sure that all the areas are clean.)
- If commuting and with a large group of people, It is best to wear a mask and if you have any colds or cough it is advisable to wear as mask too, so you won't catch the virus easily, because the weaker you are the more prone you are in getting the virus. So if you have asthma, lung problems or any respiratory diseases it is better if you drink vitamins daily to keep your immunizations strong.
- Cover your mouth and nose at all times when you need to cough or sneeze to prevent other people in catching it.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth when you've touched things in public. (ex. money, bus and train rails, etc.)
- As much as possible bring masks, liquid soap or alcohol when outside.
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Head ache