update 1949:15 PM
This week has been quite topsy turvy for me. I've been in such a lazy mood to update even though...
- I've been doing a bit of work for my online store- Knick Knaxx lately and I managed to update some of the accessories and I hope that you would have the time to take a look and maybe fancy something. :)
- The midterms in our school has finally ended and I am glad to say that I did not fail anything, but I have to strive a little more in the finals for me to maintain a 2.0-2.5 GPA.
- My haloscan comment provider has decided to just give up on me and erased ALL as in ALL the comments that I've received from you guys for the past months and now I'm currently stuck with blogger comments. Better than nothing right?
- Finally watched Transformers Revenge of the fallen last July 16 and I think it was a pretty good substitute movie for Harry Potter, because originally that was our planned movie, but seeing Transformers 2 was great, I love their soundtrack. :)
- I super can't wait for my ear candy baby bottle!:) Wubie's going to give it to me for our 26th monthsary on August 12.
- I discovered last weekend for our family brunch that I have a talent at flipping pancakes. :P Thank you, Wubie for that. Hehehe.
- I'm dreaming of INDIGO or LITTLE BLUE. :)
- Yesterday even though the rain kept pouring we had our dinner at Hong Kong chef with my cousins and went around SM Sucat for their weekly grocery and our weekend bonding.
- Oh! and I made my header bigger. I love it!:) Do you?
- And I now have a LOOKBOOK account. It's similar to Chictopia. It's a fashion site where you can post your outfits.