AVA in 30 days7:49 PM
I've been seeing this 30 day challenge in a few blogs already. One of them is Ms. Ana Gonzales and reading the challenges one by one, i...
- I'm extremely scared of baby lizards. I cried really hard the last time it fell on me and jumped in my closet.
- When I was 14, I wanted to be an Archaeologist. I was more interested in books about Egypt and cared less about clothes, shoes and bags.
- Green mangoes and dirty ice cream are my definite cheap thrill food.
- I dream of traveling to Paris, Greece, and Egypt someday.
- I love good surprises. The thrill of the unexpected excites me.
- I've been into thrift, bazaar, and floral goodies lately.
- I can't decide whether I want to take up Fashion Design and Merchandising or Multimedia Arts.
- I hate math to the core.
- I don't wear fancy or fasyoooon rings, because I have really small fingers and nothing fits me. *boo*
- When I read magazines, from some odd reason I always start at the back page.
- I'm not a phone person. I'm more of a "lets talk in person" or chat and text kinda girl.
- I watch Teleseryes. Yes, sirrrr!
- My style icons are Katy Perry, Jessica Lowndes, Jessica Stroup and Olivia Palermo.
- I love Johnny Depp. Don't you?
- I love Art.