I'm thankful for...12:00 AM
I just realized that I haven't done my " I'm thankful for.. " list yet for thanksgiving and I feel so bad for not doing it...
- My family...They never fail to give me moral support and love. Even if I'm stubborn and impatient, they still consider my well-being and understand my needs. Through thick and thin family is all you've got and I'm fortunate enough to have them in my life.
- Friends...Whether their old, new, through online or in person. it's hard to meet true friends and friends that will stick by you no matter what, so I am truly blessed to have such good friends and I really treasure all of you. :)
- All the opportunities that has come my way...I never imagined a ordinary girl like me would get to attend big events, my own bazaar and other fashion/blogger related events. I feel SO blessed that I got to experience those, because through those I also met the awesome friends that I have now. :) Also the opportunity to travel every summer and see the beauty & culture of another world. :)
- My blog...Yes, this is one of the main reasons why I'm happy. This is the place where I can express myself through writing, share what I know and something that is MINE. I currently have 103 followers and I'm REALLY thankful to each and everyone of you who continue to read/like my entries and leave me nice comments. You guys inspire me to blog more and to do better. :)
- My education and organizations...I thank my Mom for sending me to a good school and for the great professors I meet and the experiences I gained through my orgs. I have learned a lot through them and I know i'll be taking their knowledge along with me even after I graduate. :)
- For people who hurt me in the past...Because of them I learned how to be wiser and stronger. I'm a better person.
- For the little things that make everything worth while...The weekend, Athan's smile, Athan's kisses, Gersh's sweet nothings, Milk teas, my laptop-Noodle, nail polish, trinkets, notebooks, fireworks, bookstores, unique/good finds when shopping, cheap thrills, food trips, and more. :)
- For Athan and Gersh...When it comes to family, I can say I truly feel complete, because I've got my boys with me. They're the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm blessed that God entrusted me to have them. Athan is the sweetest boy and Gersh is the most amazing guy any girl could imagine. I couldn't possibly ask for more.
- God...Last but not the least. He taught me how to believe and be faithful in him. He has given me a great life and he continues to do so in his right time. I can't thank him enough for all the things he has done for me. All I can do is be a good person and do everything in his name. ALL FOR GOD. :)