Christmas activities10:47 PM
Christmas is just 8 days away and I'm sure most families now are incredibly busy preparing for the holidays. There are some who stick t...
- Make Christmas Desserts- warm up your kitchen with some holiday treats with fun cookie shapes; snowman, reindeers, Christmas socks and mistletoe.
- Christmas Nail Art- match your holiday outfit with some cute nails/nail art! Go for candy cane nails, rudolf nails, snowman nails, gift nails or Christmas lights nails!:)
I take no credit for the nail art photos here. :)
- Give out handmade gifts- there's nothing like a personal touch when it comes to gift giving. :) make your own wrapper or DIY gift items. I'm sure that will make your loved ones feel extra special!
- DIY Christmas Decorations- speaking of DIY up there, you can also do your own Christmas ornaments and hang them up on your tree. Definitely a fun activity for the kids and kid at heart. ;)
- Send out Christmas greetings or cards- this is where the family Christmas cards come in and of course e-cards. Whether your loved ones are near or far, this will surely capture their hearts. :)