My new favourite ramen: Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen11:00 AM
If you've been to Japan, you must have tasted a lot of Japanese food, especially Ramen! I'm jealous! It has always been a dream of ...
- Once ramen is served, inhale rich aroma of tonkotsu soup wafting out from the bow. It must be the most appetising moment!
- Gently scoop up soup with spoon and take a first sip. Pause and take a moment to enjoy truly indulgent taste of tonkotsu soup.
- Let's start tasting noodle. Fully dip the noodles into tonkotsu soup, and slurp it up! Noise of slurping "zu zu zu…." sounds are considered courteous in Japanese custom.
- For a more authentic CHIKUHO local way of eating, lightly powder grained sesame seeds and/or add a little red ginger pickles into soup. This finely spices up a bowl to make the experience even more exquisite.
- After finishing the noodles, put rice into soup to enjoy the last pleasurable drops of the soup.
SM Aura Branch -2/F SM Aura Premier
Power Plant Mall Branch – Concourse Level