School update4:21 PM
Hello! Hello! It has been my third week at school. Pretty much still the same, while for the others ...
- When you get to pick your schedules already, PICK WISELY. Avoid long breaks, so you won't be discouraged to go to class.
- Pick friends who you can grow with. Meaning people you can have a long term relationship with even if you're no longer classmates or blockmates.
- Join organizations to have a more active college life. Get involved!
- Tote Bag- Easy to get things in and out. Pretty handy especially when guards try to check your bag. You don't have to keep on opening and closing it over and over again. But of course you have to be EXTRA careful when commuting, since it is an open bag.
- Notebooks and Pencil case- A must to keep your bag organized at all times.
- Planner- Helps you keep up to date with your home works, projects and deadlines.
- Kikay Kit- Every girl needs one to store all your hygienic stuffs and preventing them from spilling out of your bag.
- Wallet and Card holder- I place all valuables such as cards and money in my wallet, while I use my card holder to put in my school I.D. and LRT stored value card. I find this to be more convenient and safer as to not having to take out my whole wallet during my commute.
- Candy and C2- I can never go to school without a pack of candy or a drink. It helps me stay awake whenever I feel sleepy in class or bored.
- Scientific Calculator- I believe every college student already have this in their bags.
- Ipod- Lastly music. Something to keep you sane and occupied while waiting.