Christmas wish list 2012!2:49 PM
I think I started making my Christmas wish list two years ago and since then, I haven't stopped...
- Le Petit Moleskine 2013 Planner (Large)- This is definitely on top of my Christmas wish list!:) I'm not really the kind to go crazy over Moleskine planner or their notebooks due to the price, but I just can't help fall in love with this one. If ever, this would be my first Moleskine ever!
- Studded flats- I have been wanting a pair from Top Shop since August, but I find it too pricey. Call me cheapskate, but I couldn't really allow myself to spend my salary on a Php 2,000+ pair of canvas flats during those times and I think even now. =P Hence, it's on my wish list!
- The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom- I have almost all of Mitch Albom's book, because he's my favorite author. I get giddy every time he comes out with a new book. Also, all the Mitch Albom books I own was given to me as gifts by special people.♥ :) I'm just a bit curious on how i'll find this book, because some say it isn't as good as his previous ones. Hmm.. we'll see!
- Marc Jacobs: Classic Q Baby Groovee bag- I'm not the type of girl who owns tons of designer bags. I have a few which were special occasion gifts from my Mom in the past and I really treasure them. I remember her getting me my first MJ bag and I was just so overwhelmed. :) That's why I guess, I never lost my love for the cute designs of Marc Jacobs. I love love this bag! But obviously, it's pricey, so let this girl dream for free haha. :))
- Made in Candy- Last but not the least, I wanna try out, Made in Candy! I heard it's quite good so it got me curious. :) Maybe a bag or two for Christmas?;)