TWENTEEN part 212:00 AM
I am now Twenteen years old and life is good!:) I have left teenhood sadly, but fortunately I'm still a child at heart, so no bad feelin...
For my birthday celebration my Aunt got me a sweet tiramisu cake from a german bakery near our house and I'm really happy because its not everyday you get a tiramisu for a birthday cake, right?:) After getting my cake we went to Starbucks to have my bonding time with Auntie and Athan, plus had my comfort drink, mocha frapp. When we got out of Starbucks, because the weather here is less than 20 degrees I shivered my pants off! Haha. I could barely talk from the coldness, but nevertheless my bonding with my Aunt and son was good. After Starbucks my Aunt wanted to see the store that my Mom and went to last Sunday, which was CHECK FUN, the store that I was talking about in my last entry. This time though I managed to take a picture for you, guys to have a glimpse of my favorite store here in Taipei--
That's just 1/4 of the store. There's tons of shelves that have more kyootsie stuffs waiting to be bought!:) And speaking of bought, since its was my birthday my Aunt who loves spoiling me like my whole family does got me two stuffs that caught my fancy. One is--
- Thank you so much, Wubie for creating a power point filled with greetings of people I care about and for giving me great surprises! I love you!
- My mom for sending me to Taiwan with Athan and treating me to dinner
- My Aunt who spent for me even though she and my Mom still haven't gotten her pay check
- My friends and Family who took time to greet me even though I'm far away
- Thank you also to all my online and blog friends who greeted me!
- And last but never the least to God who gave me another year to live. :)
How old are you now?
What age do you wanna be right now?
Are you happy?